That new day has dawned. It’s officially locals’ summertime in the Rumson-Fair Haven area.
Call it that back-to-school nap time respite for the Jersey Shore kid in all. Pull out the mat and hit the beach time. Inhale the scene’s solace. Exhale the power in its beauty.
The return of some solitude and quiet savoring of the sunrise on a pristine beach in Sea Bright encapsulates the mood. After a flurry of a Labor Day weekend, down came the rain and washed the bustle away.
Up came the sun … and dried up all the crowd overload. Ahhhhh …
Welcome, locals’ summer!
The sun has risen for the inaugural locals’ weekend. Here’s the weather forecast for the Rumson-Fair Haven area from the National Weather Service …
** Thanks to RFHer and Rumson-raised Jo Ann Slocum Mazzucca for this glimpse into a mesmerizing sunrise in Sea Bright. Oh, and that’s her husband in the solo walk shot. **
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite, RFHer, Rumson First Aid & Oceanic Hook & Ladder Co. Member, Jay Harvey, 78
- Retro Dank Daze of RFH Junior Lounging
- Old News: Stokes Law, Order & Grub
- Retro Fair Haven Tigers Cheer!
- In Memoriam: Longtime Little Silver Resident & Former RCDS Board President, Charles Hill Jones Jr., 89