Three more Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) student-athletes have signed Letters of Intent in a virtual ceremony, making their college choices official.Continue reading RFH Student-Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
They did it the pandemic way. Nine Rumson-Fair Haven High School (RFH) student-athletes made their college choices official on Wednesday by signing Letters of Intent virtually, committing to their respective college academic/athletic careers.Continue reading A Virtual RFH Student-Athletes’ Signing
Four Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) student-athletes, all football stand-outs, have made their college choices official.Continue reading RFH Football Stars’ College Commitment Sigining
Three more Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) student-athletes have made their college choices and sports commitments official recently by signing Letters of Intent.Continue reading RFH Student-Athletes Sign Letters of Intent In Socially Distant Way
“We are very proud of our student athletes, and wish them every success at the next level,” Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) Director of Athletics Chris Lanzalotto said after 11 student athletes signed their National Letters of Intent on Wednesday.
The RFH students, their sports and colleges are:
• Robby Smith, Dickinson College
• Teddy Sourlis, Babson College
• Justin Johnson, Wesleyan University
• Jack Kelleher, Gettysburg College
• Peter Lucas, Lehigh University
• John McHeffey, Gettysburg College
• Gavin Pomphrey, Gettysburg College
• Alex Sloan, College of Holy Cross
• Margot Ridgeway, University of California, Davis
• Kylie McCabe, Clark University
• Olivia DeBonte, Ursinus College
Flanked by coaches and families, three more student-athletes from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) signed letters of commitment on May 4, National Signing Day to participate in NCAA Athletics at their chosen colleges.
Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School’s (RFH’s) senior scholar athletes have officially committed their talents to colleges for the fall.
There were 13 who took part in National Signing Day on Feb. 1 at the high school.
Surrounded by proud coaches and family members, they signed either National Letters of Intent or commitments to participate in National Collegiate Athletic Association programs at the colleges of their choice next year.
RFH students and their sports are:
• Nicholas Calabrese, Fairfield University, Boys soccer;
• Samuel Sapnar, St. Lawrence University, Boys Soccer;
• Hannah LoSavio, St. Joseph’s University, Girls Soccer;
• Grace Forsyth, Lehigh University, Girls Soccer;
• Samantha Beaudreault, College of St. Joseph’s, Girls Soccer;
• Thomas Chapin, University of Sioux Falls, Football;
• Timothy Leonard, Bentley University, Football;
• Michael Murdock, Lafayette College, Football;
• Michael O’Connor, Bryant University, Football;
• Tyler Pierson, Hobart and Williams Smith College, Football;
• Michael Ruane, University of Massachusetts, Football;
• Matthew Vecchiarelli, Holy Cross, Football;
• Michael Shaw, Loyola University, Mens Rowing.
— Edited press release from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH)
National Signing Day was Wednesday; and, surrounded by coaches, family and friends, 14 Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) athletes signed letters of intent.
The students and their college commitments are:
• Reid Bedell, Golf at Lafayette College;
• Butch Clark, Lacrosse at Pace University;
• Ian Clarke, Lacrosse at Pace University;
• Robbie Garavante, Lacrosse at Lafayette College;
• Maggie Jennings, Lacrosse at Villanova University;
• Stephanie Lesko, Basketball at Bryant University;
• Jacqueline Littleson, Lacrosse at Vanderbilt University;
• Madison Maguire, Field Hockey at University of Maryland;
• Nicole Morris, Basketball at Holy Cross College;
• Sydney Sabino, Basketball at Wagner College;
• Teddy Smith, Swimming at University of Denver;
• Morgan Steinhacker, Lacrosse at Bucknell University;
• Shoshanna Swell, Swimming at Cornell University;
• Matt Waters, Lacrosse at University of Delaware.
The National Letter of Intent serves as a binding agreement between student-athletes and Division I and II programs at National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) colleges and universities.
— Edited press release from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School.
An official goal has been scored for four student athletes at Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH).
Letters of Intent — the written commitments of those sports stars to play college soccer and football at certain schools — were signed on Feb. 4 in the RFH library.
Parents and faculty present, the following RFH athletes did their signing to the specified colleges on National Signing Day 2015:
• Sam Eisenstadt, Elon University, football;
• Meagan McGurl, Lafayette College, soccer;
• Grant Rataski, Bryant University, football;
• Charlie Volker, Princeton University, football.
Volker is one of four Shore Conference athletes who will play football in the Ivy League. Others will be playing for Yale University and University of Pennsylvania.
*Information culled from a Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School press release.
Eleven student-athletes from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) signed National Letters of Intent on Nov. 12, National Signing Day, to play intercollegiate sports.
Student-athletes and their respective programs …
• Hannah Anderson – Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois – cross country
• Cooper Cuje – University of Maryland/Baltimore County – lacrosse
• Catie Ebner – Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania – field hockey
• Kate Fahey – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan – tennis
• Anna Finn – Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, Connecticut – lacrosse
• Rachel Lehnert – Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey – cross country
• Morgan Maguire – Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia —baseball
• Samantha Sabino – University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire – basketball
• Emily Schissler – Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio – lacrosse
• Grace Stant – Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania – basketball
• Jillian Swikart – Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania – lacrosse
The National Letter of Intent serves as a binding agreement between student-athletes and their intended collegiate sports programs, and marks the final step in the recruitment and commitment process.