Former Fair Haven resident, Frank John Wrublewski, more recently of Palm City, FL, passed away after a stroke on Tuesday, Sept. 5, at home with his children. He was 102.
Born in Linden, Frank enlisted in the Navy in 1939 during WWII and was discharged as a Chief Petty Officer in 1945. After the Navy, Frank attended Rutgers University, graduating with a bachelor of science degree in Electrical Engineering in 1949.
Frank was predeceased by: his wife of 58 years, Dorothy, who passed away in 2007.
He is survived and remembered by: his children, Andy Wrublewski, Frances Wrublewski Smetana, her husband Paul and Mary Jane Wrublewski; and four grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be held from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 21, at Thompson Memorial Home, Red Bank. A mass of christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 22, at The Church of the Nativity, 180 Ridge Rd, Fair Haven, NJ 07704. Burial follow at Holmdel Cemetery, Holmdel.
— Edited obituary prepared by family via Thompson Memorial Home
- Prosecutor: 36-Year-Old Area Man Convicted in 2021 Home Invasion, Sexual Assault
- Retro Rumson Schools’ Tandy Techies
- In Memoriam: Former Longtime Little Silver Resident, Inger La Manna, 93
- Focus: Empty Glass Toast to Summer’s Sunset
- Prosecutor: Man Charged with Assault of His Infant and Ex Extradited Back to NJ