Masked and in a pandemic-safe way, 11 Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) student-athletes made their college choices official by signing Letters of Intent committing to continue their academic and athletic careers in the upcoming school year.Continue reading RFH Student-Athletes’ Signing
Five Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) student athletes made their college choices official by signing Letters of Intent on Feb. 5, National Signing Day.Continue reading RFH Student Athletes’ Letter of Intent Signings
“We are very proud of our student athletes, and wish them every success at the next level,” Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) Director of Athletics Chris Lanzalotto said after 11 student athletes signed their National Letters of Intent on Wednesday.
The RFH students, their sports and colleges are:
• Robby Smith, Dickinson College
• Teddy Sourlis, Babson College
• Justin Johnson, Wesleyan University
• Jack Kelleher, Gettysburg College
• Peter Lucas, Lehigh University
• John McHeffey, Gettysburg College
• Gavin Pomphrey, Gettysburg College
• Alex Sloan, College of Holy Cross
• Margot Ridgeway, University of California, Davis
• Kylie McCabe, Clark University
• Olivia DeBonte, Ursinus College
Seven student athletes from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) took part in National Signing Day on April 13.
Surrounded by coaches and family members, they put pen to paper and made their college choices official at an event held in the RFH Lower Library at 10 a.m.
RFH students and their sports and college choices are:
• Bram Bruno, University of Pennsylvania, crew;
• Brendan Edwards, University of Delaware, crew;
• Maren Gierlatowicz, University of Miami, crew;
• Jeremy Johnson, Elizabethtown College, lacrosse;
• Caroline Kostecky, Gettysburg College, soccer;
• Zachary Rataski, Johnson and Wales University (Miami), track and field;
• Brianna Worobel, Skidmore College, soccer.
— Edited press release from Rumson-Fair Haven Regonal High School