A Monmouth County teen has been arrested and charged with attempted murder and related charges in connection with an August shooting, Monmouth County Prosecutor Raymond S. Santiago announced Tuesday.Continue reading Prosecutor: 18-Year-Old Arrested on Attempted Murder Charges Stemming from Shooting
A Monmouth County woman has been sentenced to eight years in state prison in connection with the January overdose death of her 2-year-old son, Monmouth County Prosecutor Raymond S. Santiago announced on Saturday.Continue reading Prosecutor: Area Woman Gets 8 Years for Overdose Death of Her 2-Year-Old
The following September criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Police Report: Theft, Heroin Manufacture & Dealing, Weapons, Assault, Terroristic Threats, Harassment, Robbery, DWI
A Monmouth County man has been convicted of major narcotics and firearms offenses, U.S. Attorney Philip R. Sellinger announced on Friday.Continue reading U.S. Dept. of Justice: Monmouth Man Convicted of Federal Heroin Trafficking, Weapons Charges
A drug ring source responsible for distributing mass quantities of heroin and cocaine in the Bayshore area of Middletown, as well as spots in Middlesex County, has admitted to his part in the narcotics conspiracy, a press release from the U.S. Department of Justice said.Continue reading U.S. Attorney: Man Pleads Guilty to Role in Middletown Heroin, Cocaine Distribution Ring
As the result of a four-month-long investigation into heavy drug activity in Monmouth County, two area men and one woman were arrested on drug dealing and possession charges, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni announced on Friday.Continue reading Prosecutor: Three Arrested on Major Drug Dealing, Possession Charges After 4-Month Probe
The following September criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• An act of vandalism was reported on Sept. 8 after unknown juveniles reportedly shattered the glass door to the Fair Haven Community Center.
Patrolman Eric Patton took the report.
• Darrell Livingston, 52, of Red Bank, on Sept. 27 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), refusal to submit to a breathalyzer and other motor vehicle violations by Patrolman William Lagrotteria.
• While on patrol on Sept. 25, Sgt. Steven Schneider found two bicycles parked along a house under construction. While out investigating, he saw juveniles running away from the scene. Sgt. Schneider located several items left by the juveniles, including controlled dangerous substances (CDS/drugs). The juveniles were later identified and reports turned over to the juvenile division.
• Matthew J. Mago, 23, of Middletown, was arrested on Sept. 24 by Cpl. John Koetzner following a motor vehicle accident and charged with obstruction, resisting arrest, possession of a hypodermic needle, possession of heroin and possession with the intent to distribute. He was also issued several motor vehicle summonses.
He was transported to Monmouth County Correctional Institution in Freehold.
• Douglas Batting, 76, of Little Silver, was arrested on Sept. 13 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) and other motor vehicle violations by Sgt. Jesse Dykstra.
• Anthony J. Valletta, 65, of Middletown, was arrested on Sept. 3 and charged with stealing items from the Wash House Laundromat by Detective Dwayne Reevey.
A 16-month narcotics trafficking investigation dubbed “Operation Finished Business,” culminated in charges being filed against 32 people connected to a large-scale heroin distribution ring in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni announced.Continue reading Prosecutor: Heroin Trafficking Network Busted
A Monmouth County man has been indicted on charges in connection with the dealing of drugs that led to the May overdose death of a woman, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni announced.
A Neptune man has been charged with selling a lethal combination of drugs that led to the May overdose death of a Long Branch woman, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni said on Friday.
After a five-month investigation, three members of an area cocaine and heroin distribution ring were arrested during the last several days, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni said.
The following recent arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.