Tinton Falls resident Deanna M. Siciliano, a Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) Class of 1959 graduate, passed away on Sept.10. She was 80.
Deanna was a homemaker and longtime bookkeeper for her husband’s family business, C.A. Siciliano Mason Contractors, Inc.
She was predeceased by her parents and her loving husband of 55 years, Carmine Siciliano Sr..
Deanna is survived by: her children, Carmine Siciliano Jr., Paula Hulme, Bill Siciliano, Brian and wife Joy Siciliano; and two grandchildren, Kaitlyn Hulme and Carmela Siciliano.
With respect to Deanna’s wishes, all services will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the American Brain Tumor Association.
- Prosecutor: Former Corrections Officer Sentenced for Shoplifting
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite Winifred Svikart, 88
- Prosecutor: Two Charged With Supplying Drugs That Killed Woman in Overdose Death
- Prosecutor: 14 Arrested on Internet Child Sex Abuse Charges in Task Force Sweep
- Prosecutor: Cop Hits Building with Patrol SUV