The following criminal incidents were reported by Red Bank police:
• An incident of theft in the area of Maple Avenue was rerouted on Aug. 20. Cash was reportedly stolen from two separate unlocked lockers.
Sgt. Beau Broadley took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Broad Street was reported on Aug. 21. Tires were reportedly slashed on a parked vehicle.
Patrolman Michael Zadlock took the report.
• An incident of theft at a home in the area of Ambassador Drive was reported on Aug. 22. The victim reported that several items were stolen from the home: one pair of ½ karat each diamond stud earrings valued at $2,000; an 18K gold “D” intital letter pendant valued at $1000; and a 36-inch long 14K gold necklace valued at $400.
Patrolman Cevin Albert took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief — graffiti on a white shed — in the area of Marine Park was reported on Aug. 24.
Patrolman Nicholas Maletto took the report.
• An incident of theft in the area of Leroy Place was reported on Aug. 27. It was reported that several items were missing from a residence and an air conditioner was pushed through a window. The items reported missing are: $1,000 in Uncut sheets of U.S. currency; two white gold rings valued at $600 each; gold earrings with red sapphires valued at $400; a sterling silver and turquoise bracelet valued at $700; a snake skin purse; a green Polo Ralph Lauren purse; a small blue Salvatore Ferragamo purse; a coach wallet containing credit and debit cards; $100 Canadian currency.
Patrolman Darren M. McConnell took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Maple Avenue was reported on Aug. 28. A large rock was reportedly thrown through a business’ window.
Patrolman Michael Baron took the report.