The following February criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• A home burglary on McCarter Avenue was reported on Feb. 8.
S.O. Campanella responded. Detective Dwayne Reevey is investigating.
• There was a report on Feb. 3 of vandalism on McCarter Avenue. A house was hit with paint balls.
Patrolman Brooks Robinson took the report.
• David Kaczka 29, of Ocean Township, was arrested on Feb. 11 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) following a motor vehicle accident by Patrolman Christian Hostrup.
• Gregory Lagana 60, of Fair Haven, was arrested on Feb. 3 and charged with burglary and criminal trespassing by S.O. Perkins.
- Prosecutor: Teens Charged with Conspiracy, Attempted Murder & Related Charges in Tuesday Shooting
- Retro Fair Haven 8th Grade Grads
- Prosecutor: Shooting Leaves Teen in Critical Condition
- Police Report: Theft, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Assault, Harassment, DWI, Criminal Mischief
- Retro Happy RFH Campers