The following October arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Fair Haven Police Report: Defiant Trespass, DUI, Contempt Warrants
The following March criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
Criminal IncidentsContinue reading Fair Haven Police: Swastika Drawn in Mulch, Fraud, DWI, Marijuana
The following recent arrests made on contempt of court charges were reported by Middletown police.
• Jonathan Rocha, 28, of Arvin Road in Old Bridge, was arrested on April 30 by Patrolman Adam Vendetti on a warrant out of Old Bridge for aggravated assault charges.
He was held on $75,000 bail.
• Harold Johnson, 33, of Sherman Avenue in the Belford section of Middletown, was arrested on April 24 by Patrolman Nicholas Fenezia on contempt of court warrants issued by Hazlet, Middletown, Red Bank and Holmdel municipal courts.
He was released after posting $5,269 bail.
The following arrest and report information was obtained from Fair Haven police records. Arrests do not indicate convictions:
• Douglas Denoia, 25, of Ocean, was arrested on Sept. 28 by Sgt. Jesse Dykstra following a traffic stop. He was charged with unlawful possession of two knives along with several traffic citations.
Denoia was processed and released after posting $3,000 bail pending a court appearance.
• Paul Ashbridge, 24, of Hazlet, was arrested by Patrolman Dwayne Reevey on Sept. 24 and charged with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia following a traffic stop.
Ashbridge was processed and released pending a court appearance in Fair Haven Court.
• John Frank, 53, of Fair Haven, was arrested by Sgt. Jesse Dykstra on Sept. 22 and charged with driving while intoxicated following two separate motor vehicle accidents in the borough.
Frank was processed and released pending a court appearance in Fair Haven Court.
• A Haggers Lane resident reported on Sept. 19 that more than $600 was removed from his bank account by an unknown subject(s).
Detective Stephen Schneider is investigating.
• A Brookside Ave resident reported on Sept. 13 the theft of a beach cruiser from the Knollwood School bike rack.
Cpl. Jeff Jarvis took the report.
• Greg Russo, 47, of Rumson, was arrested on Sept. 9 on the charge of having an active warrant out of Bloomfield Township. Russo posted full cash bail before his release.
S/O Brooks Robinson was the arresting officer.
• Pierro M. Coccurellocafolla, 52, of Long Branch was arrested on Sept. 5, by Patrolman Dwayne Reevey, and charged with driving on a suspended license, which was revoked from a previous DWI.
• William Hartigan, 36, of Red Bank, was arrested on the charge of having an active warrant out of Secaucus. Hartigan was released after posting full cash bail. S/O Brooks Robinson was the arresting Officer.
• Zackary Slootsky, 20, of Fair Haven was arrested on Sept. 4 on the charge of having an outstanding warrant out of Fair Haven Borough.
Slootsky posted full cash bail before his release pending a court appearance. S/O Brooks Robinson was the arresting officer.
• Rudolph Kastner, 50, of Fair Haven, was arrested on Sept. 3 on the charge of having two active warrants out of Sea Bright.
Kastner was released R.O.R pending a new court appearance in Sea Bright Borough. S/O Robert Henne was the arresting officer.