Rumson resident Henry J. Coffey passed away on April 28. He was 82.
“Henry was always cheerful, happy and with a great smile always the first to help.”Loved ones of Henry J. Coffey in his obituary
Born in New York City to the late Henry and Jean (Moore) Coffey, Henry worked throughout his life for Chester Cable and City Service Oil Company. He retired from Paige Electric as its executive vice president in 2017.
Henry is survived by: his beloved wife of 62 years, Therese Moran Coffey, of Rumson; his loving children, Howard and his wife Elaine Coffey, of Red Bank, James and his wife Rosa Coffey, of Florida, Kelli Ann and her husband Dr. Lawrence Caplin, of Pennsylvania; his dear sister, Barbara and her husband Roland Babcock, of Nevada; and his nine cherished grandchildren.
Funeral arrangements are private. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Henry’s memory may be sent to Rumson Ambulance Corp. and the local food bank in Red Bank.
- Retro RFHers’ Donovan’s Reuniting
- Prosecutor: 14 Arrested, 2 Sentenced in Mass Social Media Child Sex Abuse Bust
- Prosecutor: Area 66-Year-Old Man Arrested, Charged in Alleged Attempt to Have Sexual Encounter with 13-Year-Old Girl
- Focus: Setting Sail from the Fair Haven Dock
- Prosecutor: 86-Year-Old Man Gets Probation & Fine for 10-Year Criminal Sexual Contact with Child