The following arrests were made and reported in the month of July by Rumson police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• Patrolman Anthony Ciambrone on July 1 arrested Sayyied Rida, 36, of Red Bank, on a warrant issued by Detective Christopher Isherwood for theft by deception with a loss of $2,140.
Rida was released on bail of $2500 with a 10 percent option, set by Judge Richard Thompson.
• Sgt. Ronald Vilardi on July 3 arrested Michelle Waldron, 39, of Fair Haven on a contempt of court charge.
Waldron was released after posting $1000 bail, set by the Fair Haven Municipal Court.
• Patrolman Daniel Campanella and Special Officer Michael Berger arrested two juveniles on July 4 in the area of Blackpoint Road and Navesink Avenue and charged them with disorderly conduct and maintaining a nuisance, after observing approximately 100 juveniles leaving a party.
The matters were referred to the juvenile division.
• Capt. Jeff Nixon arrested Michael Gambino, 32, of Highlands on July 6 on two contempt of court warrants out of Little Silver ($216) and Tinton Falls ($751).
Gambino was released after posting full bail.
• Special Officer Grace Maggiulli arrested a male juvenile on July 9 in the area of Ridge Road and Center Street and charged him with disorderly conduct and minor in possession of alcohol.
The subject was released to a parent and referred to the juvenile division.
• Patrolman Anthony Ciambrone arrested Connor Carroll, 19, of Tappan NY on July 11 in the area of North Ward Avenue and charged him with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and disorderly conduct.
Carroll was released pending court.
• Special Officer Michael Berger arrested Jose Valentin III, 31, of Egg Harbor City on July 13 in the area of 22 West River Road for the theft of approximately $12,895 from his employer.
Valentin was released after posting $25,000 bail set by Judge Alfred D’Auria.
• Patrolman Anthony Ciambrone and Detective Christopher Isherwood arrested Phillip Sturner, 30, of Rumson, and Christopher Sutphen, 19, of Monmouth Beach, on July 17 and charged them with robbery, simple assault and theft of services.
Sturner was transported to MCCI in lieu of $100,000 bail.
Sutphen was transported to MCCI in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Patrolman Daniel Campanella and Detective Christopher Isherwood arrested Phillip Sturner, 30, of Rumson, on July 17 and charged him with aggravated assault, simple assault, and false imprisonment stemming from an investigation of two assaults that took place at an East River Road home on July 5.
Sturner was transported to MCCI in lieu of $50,000 bail, set by Judge Honora Kilgallen J.S.C.
• Patrolman Cody Lovgren arrested Paul Seyffart Jr., 20, of South Plainfield, on July 19 and charged him with driving under the influence (DUI) after he struck a parked vehicle on Maplewood Avenue.
Seyffart was released pending court.