To quote the sad hope sentiment in that red-headed orphan Annie song, “The sun’ll come out tomorrow.”
According to the National Weather Service forecast, it will. It will also peer through the clouds a bit on Wednesday. The rest of the week is a dank April showers washout.
So, here’s a little clear day’s view on the Navesink at the iconic Barnacle Bill’s and looking toward Highlands from the Shrewsbury at Sea Bright. The glimpse is a reminder of soothing sunny days and a better outlook for spring and summer.
Here’s that forecast for the Rumson-Fair Haven area … (And click on one of the photos above to enlarge and scroll. Enjoy the view and sunny springtime outlook!)
- Focus: Halloweening Tricks & Weather Treats
- Prosecutor: 35-Year-Old Woman Gets 35 Years for Aggravated Sexual Assault of Toddler
- Prosecutor: Area Man Indicted on Lewdness, Child Porn & Drug Charges
- In Memoriam: Longtime Monmouth Beach Resident, Teacher, Ellen Sheehan, 82
- Retro RFH ‘Hunt’ Party Starters