Former longtime Rumsonite and Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) graduate, Marianne Cermak Williams, more recently of Eatontown, passed away peacefully surrounded by her family. She was 76.
Born in Red Bank, Marianne grew up in Rumson. Marianne attended Holy Cross Elementary School and graduated in 1964 from RFH.
In 1967, she started her medical career as a ICU critical care nurse in Miami and NJ. Her career as a nursing administrator continued in Las Vegas. She relocated back to New Jersey to enjoy retirement.
Marianne is predeceased by: her parents, Frank and Anne Cermak; and, her partner of 30 years, Frank Deisler.
Marianne is survived by: a loving daughter, Patricia Daniels, of Eatontown; a dedicated grandson, James Daniels, of Keansburg; a brother, Michael Cermak (Carla), of Port St. Lucie, FL; her beloved dog, Max; and a host of family and friends.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, March 14, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Thompson Memorial Home, Red Bank. Mass of christian burial will be held on Wednesday, March 15, at 10 a.m. at Holy Cross Church, 30 Ward Ave, Rumson. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Monmouth County SPCA, 260 Wall St, Eatontown, NJ 07724 in memory of Marianne.
— Edited obituary prepared by family via Thompson Memorial Home
- Retro Spring Chillin’ RFH Style
- Prosecutor: Area Man & Girlfriend Charged with Attempted Bribery of Sex Assault Victim
- In Memoriam: Longtime Shrewsbury Resident & Little Silver Teacher, Susan Kolarsick Kelly, 72
- In Memoriam: Former Longtime Red Bank & Little Silver Resident, Barbara Brooks Ruzicka, 85
- Retro RFH Spring Musical’s ‘Mary Sunshine’ Girls
You must be logged in to post a comment.