Longtime former Rumsonite, Rosemarie Ann Sansone, most recently of Asbury Park, passed away peacefully on Sunday, Oct. 10. She was 86.
Rosemarie was born in Brooklyn, N.Y. to the late Dominick and Angelina Duca.
She is predeceased by: her son, Joseph P. Sansone ( 2002 ); a sister, Terry; and a brother, Lucia.
Rosemarie is survived by: her three sons, Dominic, Paul J. Jr. and Dean A. Sansone; and daughter-in-laws, Kathleen, Gay, Chris and Robyn; brother, Dominick “Sonny” Duca; 11 grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
There will be a visitation on Thursday, Oct. 14, from 4 to 7 p.m. with a 6:30 p.m. prayer service at the John E. Day Funeral Home, Red Bank. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made to the Monmouth County SPCA 260 Wall St. Eatontown, N.J. 07724.
— Edited obituary provided by family via John E. Day Funeral Home
- Rumson-Sea Bright Bridge Replacement: Public Forum Info
- Retro RFH Halloween: Some Bunnies & Ghouls
- Fair Haven Meeting Notes & Quotes
- Fair Haven Borough Council Candidates: Getting to Know Democrat Bob Gasperini
- Rooting RFH Icon George Giffin’s Memory