Little Silver resident Lisa Butler passed away on June 26 after struggling for many years with a rare lung disease known as MAC. She was 60.
She was a graduate of The University of Colorado and of Fremd High School near Chicago. She was also a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank.
She is survived by: her husband, Mark; her two daughters, Melissa and Halle, and their dog Diesel; her father and stepmother, Stan and Beth Wengert, of Mount Pleasant, SC; her brother, Wil; stepbrother, Keith Kurber, of Fairbanks, AK; and stepbrother, Kirk Kurber, of Fairplay, CO.
She was predeceased by her mother, Elizabeth Kurber and stepfather, Keith Kurber.
Memorial services will be held privately.
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite, RFHer, Rumson First Aid & Oceanic Hook & Ladder Co. Member, Jay Harvey, 78
- Retro Dank Daze of RFH Junior Lounging
- Old News: Stokes Law, Order & Grub
- Retro Fair Haven Tigers Cheer!
- In Memoriam: Longtime Little Silver Resident & Former RCDS Board President, Charles Hill Jones Jr., 89