All three school districts in the Rumson-Fair Haven area will be operating Friday on a staggered delayed opening schedule.
Fair Haven School District — Knollwood and Sickles schools
• Superintendent Nelson Ribon has announced that the delayed openings of the Fair Haven schools will follow the Plan B schedule, which is a two-and-a-half hour delay to prep “both campuses for students and staff.”
And, “AM Pre-K and Kindergarten both begin at 10:30; PM Kindergarten begins at 1:00, followed by PM Pre-K at 1:10. No lunches will be served,” according to the district website.
Rumson School District — Forrestdale and Deane Porter
• There will be a 90 minute delayed opening of the schools.
*Pre-school a.m. session will be open from 10:10 a.m. to noon
* K-8 will operate on a 10:10 am to 3:05 p.m. schedule
There will also be no 1 p.m. dismissal, as previously scheduled for parent/teacher conferences. They will be rescheduled, according to the website.
Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School
• The high school will open on 90-minute delayed schedule.
* Staff sign in is at 9a.m.
* The warning bell will sound at at 9:10am.
* Period 1 starts at 9:15 a.m.
“Buses will be running this morning on a 90 minute delayed schedule,” the website says.