There’s nothing cooler than chillin’ RFH dudes taking a summer-mandatory dive, or 1,000, into the ocean and making a little mischief in Sea Bright.
And looking back on a refreshing dip among RFH friends in the 80s is bound to put the cool in anyone’s pool and bring a smile when the heat is on.
The peek back encapsulates all that’s part of summer fun and freedom for those RFH teens. Call it a refreshing memory. The dive in without a care says it all: “Ahhhhhhh!” There’s nothing quite like making that big summertime splash in the ocean at Sea Bright with those RFH buddies.
What these guys were really up to is another story, told to some and untold to others. Could there be a decades-later reveal here? Hmmmm … We do know that some of these guys are still friends.
Either way, the Retro Pic of the Day is dedicated to the warm and fuzzy, the splash and staying oh, so cool with RFH friends. Nothing cooler.
These guys are great friends from an early ’80s graduating class at RFH.
Recognize them? What’s their back story here?
Everyone in the … ocean!
— Elaine Van Develde
- Retro Fair Haven Fire Company Picnic Pack Fun
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite, Volunteer, Rumson Country Day & Oceanic Library Board Member, Bob Boyle Sr., 86
- Prosecutor: Fatal Weekend Accident Leaves Motorcyclist Dead, Passenger Seriously Injured
- In Memoriam: Rumsonite Joel Browndorf, 81
- Retro RFHers’ Donovan’s Reuniting