The following February criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• A Grange Ave resident reported on Feb. 26 that someone stole an Apple iWatch from their residence. Patrolman William Lagrotteria took the report.
• A Third Street resident on Feb. 8 reported that an unknown subject(s) had attempted to open a TJ-MAXX credit card in his name.
Patrolman Christian Hostrup took the report.
• A Katherine Street resident reported on Feb. 7 that an unknown subject(s) attempted to open two AT&T/Sprint accounts in her name.
Patrolman Eric Patton took the report.
• There was a report of a theft at Fair Haven Fields on Feb. 1. The victim reported that an unknown person or people broke the rear view window of her vehicle and took a bag containing personal items.
Patrolman Brooks Robinson took the report.
• Michael Materano, 18, of Middletown, was arrested on Feb. 24 and charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, possession f a weapon (knife) by Patrolman Brooks Robinson. Materano also received traffic summonses for possession of CDS in a motor vehicle, use of cell phone in operation of a motor vehicle, failure to wear a seatbelt and obstructed windshield.
He was released pending a court appearance.
• David Foster, 64, of Fair Haven, was arrested on Feb. 19 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) subsequent to a motor vehicle accident, in which he struck a parked car on River Road. Foster also received summons for reckless driving and failure to maintain lane. He was released pending a court appearance. Patrolman John Koetzner was the arresting officer.
• Two juveniles, one from Fair Haven and one from Rumson, were arrested in Fair Haven Fields on Feb. 18 and charged with possession of controlled dangerous substance (CDS). The juveniles were both released to the custody of a guardian.
• Elizabeth Towns, 49, of Shrewsbury, was arrested on Feb. 17 following a a motor vehicle stop after an active warrant was located. She was transported to headquarters and released after posting bail. Officer Michael Volker was the arresting officer.
• Multiple juveniles on Feb. 11 were were found at a party on Lewis Point Road consuming alcohol under age. Patrolman William Lagrotteria was the responding officer. The juveniles were released to the custody of their parents.
• Joseph Radic, 45, of Colts Neck, was arrested on Feb. 3 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI). He was also issued summonses for speeding, reckless driving, failure to maintain lane and refusal to submit to a breathalyzer by Patrolman William Lagrotteria.