The following recent criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Shrewsbury police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• There was a report of a theft in the area of Patterson Court on Aug. 14. The victim reported that someone stole prescription medication.
Patrolman Joseph Barnicle is investigating.
• There was a report of a shoplifting in the area of Victoria’s Secret on Broad Street on Aug. 18. The victim reported that $1117.50 worth of merchandise was stolen.
Patrolman Tyler Fox is investigating.
• Gerard T. Casciano, 61, of Rumson, was arrested on Aug. 15 in the area of Sycamore Avenue and charged with terroristic threats by Patrolman Tyler Fox.
• Nicolette T. Surko, 20, of Matawan, was arrested on Aug. 16 in the are of Broad Street and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia by Special Law Enforcement Officer Kyle Ludwig.
Contempt of Court
• Sarah J. Watson, 36, of West Windsor, was arrested on Aug. 18 on a contempt of court (COC) warrant in the area of Sycamore Avenue by Patrolman Angel Marrero.
• Javaughn A. Collins, 20, of Neptune, was arrested on Aug. 13 on a contempt of court (COC) warrant in the area of Sycamore Avenue by Patrolman Ralph Latham.