The following June criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Police Report: Theft, $6K Criminal MIschief, Assault, DWI, Weapons Possession
The following June arrests were reported by Rumson police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• Melany Gonzalez-Trejo, 21, of Keansburg, was arrested in the area of Rumson Road and Bellevue Avenue on June 30 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) by Patrolman Joseph Strohmenger.
• Robert Olshan, 28, of Rumson, was arrested in the area of Forrest Avenue and Carton Street on June 24 and charged with theft of services and defiant trespass by Sgt. Robert Boyer.
• Stephen Grosso, 30, of Fair Haven, was arrested in the area of West River Road and Bellevue Avenue on June 15 and charged with criminal mischief and hindering apprehension after numerous reports of broken mailboxes in the area.
• Courtney Larson, 35, of Middletown, was arrested in the area of West River Road and Second Street on June 4 and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by Patrolman Donald Morse.
- Retro Powering Through: Light in Dark Sandy Times
- Retro Fair Haven Gals and a Fair Prize Boat
- In Memorium: Fourth-Generation Rumsonite, Former Borough Administrator, Public Servant, Gary Sammon, 77
- Speaking to People: Fair Haven Icon Dorothy Breckenridge’s Final Crossing
- Prosecutor: One Dead, One Injured In Shooting
June 26 update:
The message couldn’t get much clearer. Rumson police have been stressing it for years and more recently have repeated it and taken it to the streets. Now Fair Haven police have joined in: Lock your cars!Continue reading Fair Haven Police: Car Thieves & Burglars are Back; Lock Up!
A Middletown police officer has been charged with falsifying an accident report nearly a year ago after backing his police cruiser into a parked car and reporting he hit a telephone poll, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni announced on Wednesday.Continue reading Prosecutor: Middletown Cop Charged with Falsifying Accident Report
The two teen men suspects who were taken into custody in connection with a Tuesdsay night shooting in Asbury Park have been arrested and charged in the incident, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni announced on Thursday.Continue reading Prosecutor: Teens Charged with Conspiracy, Attempted Murder & Related Charges in Tuesday Shooting
The following recent criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Police Report: Theft, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Assault, Harassment, DWI, Criminal Mischief
No tickets here. Just a reward checkpoint.Continue reading Scene Around: Pulled Over by Police for a Chat & Reward
There’s another new officer on the Rumson police beat and taking those calls for help.Continue reading Scene Around: Welcoming a Rumson Officer & a Dispatcher
In recognition of National Police Week, we are reposting this Retro Pic of the Day of Fair Haven police …
With National Police Week coming to a close, it’s only fitting that we take a look back at the Fair Haven Police Department. This look goes back to 2001. It features some officers who have since retired, some who have moved on and some who have passed.Continue reading Retro Fair Haven Police Line-Up
It’s National Police Week. And it’s a National Police Week of a different kind this year.
Usually the week represents the culmination of the Police Unity Tour in which law enforcement officers from all over the nation ride bicycles to the National Law Enforcement Memorial in Washington, D.C. to honor fallen officers. But, for the first time since before it began in 1962 when President John F. Kennedy designated May 15 as Peace Officers Memorial Day, there is no ride due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is also no week of convergence in Washington to participate in the now longtime tradition of participation in events to honor fallen officers. But there is still remembrance.Continue reading Retro Rumson Police Snapshot
The following March and April criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Police Report: Theft, Criminal Mischief, Assault, Harassment, Disorderly, DWI