The Fair Haven Firemen’s Fair came back to town after a forced pandemic respite last year.
And it came back with gusto, even though the seafood was sorely missed by many. The Grab Bag Booth a/k/a Balloon Booth made its exit, fair grounds left, this year, too. It’s gone for good. No more buying prizes to compensate for losses at the games of chance. Waaaaaa! But, all was very well with the fair’s return.
Save for the twister threat that banished Firemen’s Night on Wednesday, thousands flocked to the fair just about every night.
Many of the sights have already been seen. But, here’s R-FH Retro’s glimpse into fairing well at the fair … (Click on one photo to enlarge and scroll! Enjoy!)
- Prosecutor: Former Corrections Officer Sentenced for Shoplifting
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite Winifred Svikart, 88
- Prosecutor: Two Charged With Supplying Drugs That Killed Woman in Overdose Death
- Prosecutor: 14 Arrested on Internet Child Sex Abuse Charges in Task Force Sweep
- Prosecutor: Cop Hits Building with Patrol SUV