• Skylar Leventhal, 20, of Asbury Park, was arrested on Oct. 9 in the area of Lakeside Drive and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) and possession of CDS paraphernalia by Patrolman Michael Berger.
• Gilberto Romero Jimenez, 28, of Red Bank, was arrested on Oct. 4 in the area of Navesink Avenue and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by Patrolman Stephanie Lehner.
• Raymond Waldron, 28, of Massachusetts, was arrested on Oct. 3 in the area of Laurel Lane and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by S/O Christopher Ibarra.
The following October criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• There was a report on Oct. 18 of vandalism at the Fair Haven Community Center Park. Vulgar graffiti was scrolled on the playground. Juvenile officers Michael Volker and William Lagrotteria investigated and found the juvenile responsible.
• There was a report on Oct. 10 of a stolen vehicle. The vehicle was later recovered in Newark. Patrolman Eric Patton took the report.
• Ernest Calabrese, 46, of Fair Haven, was arrested on Oct. 28 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) by Patrolman Eric Patton following a motor vehicle accident. Calabrese was also issued associated motor vehicle summonses.
• Symone Dade, 29, of Highlands, was arrested on Oct. 3 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) in a motor vehicle by Patrolman Michael Volker.