A Simple Summer reprise from 2016 … ’cause everyone could use a little river time now …
Yes, it’s pretty simple. Summertime crabbing at the Fair Haven Dock.
It’s the go-to simple summer activity in the Rumson-Fair Haven area.
It’s something that spans generations and demographics. If you grew up in this area, it’s pretty customary to, at some point in your youth, grab a bucket, a net and steal some of your mother’s chicken (that she may have counted on cooking that night) to go crabbing at the dock.
Who knows? You could end up changing the dinner menu anyway.
It’s a simple summer thought of the day. See?
- Retro Picture Day Snapshot: 1950s Knollwood Kindergarten
- Prosecutor: 25-Year-Old Man Charged with Animal Cruelty
- In Memoriam: Raymond Carey, Author, Businessman, Sailor, Creator of ‘Carey Center for Democratic Capitalism, 93
- Retro RFH Band Plays the Field Time
- In Memoriam: Area Chiropractor, Dr. Bill Kelly, 52