Summertime can be hectic. Not quite as much these post-quarantine pandemic days of summer, though. Most are pretty tired of alone time. Still, there’s nothing better than some an end-of-day solo time to unwind, distanced, in the fresh air … embraced by a familiar, comforting scene.
And what better place in the Rumson-Fair Haven area than the Fair Haven Dock as the sun is setting?
For that reason, the first Simple Summer feature of the week highlights solace and serenity at sunset on the Navesink River.
Any spot along the river will do. This spot just happens to be a favorite for many. It’s simple and it’s one of those best things in life that’s free.
The view is a familiar one, but it never gets old. Neither does its calming effect. Breathe. Always take it in.
What’s your simple summer pleasure?
- Prosecutor: Long Branch Man Pleads Guilty In 2018 Murder & Attempted Murder
- Retro RFH Beach Boys’ Million Dollar Pyramid
- Retro Close River Rat Encounters
- Simple Summer: Gone Crabbin’
- Retro RFH Best Buds & A Bridge Message