Twenty-eight Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH) graduates have been selected for induction into the high school’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
This is the first time since 2012 that new members have been selected. This most recent group of Hall of Famers will be inducted in a ceremony in May.
This is also the first year the school will be inducting teams into the Athletic Hall of Fame. The newly selected teams will be commemorated in a ceremony at a football game this fall.
The inductees are …
|Janet Blumel McGuire||1960||All-around|
|Paige Bissett||2007||Swimming, Tennis|
|Michael Huttner||2011||Football, Lacrosse|
|Julie Brewington||Current||Field Hockey|
|Walt Reiser||1984-2012||AD, Athletic Trainer|
|1993 Girls Basketball||Basketball|
|2008 Girls Soccer||Soccer|
|2011 Girls Cross Country||Track|
|2013 Boys Lacrosse||Lacrosse|
— Edited press release from RFH
- Retro Powering Through: Light in Dark Sandy Times
- Retro Fair Haven Gals and a Fair Prize Boat
- In Memorium: Fourth-Generation Rumsonite, Former Borough Administrator, Public Servant, Gary Sammon, 77
- Speaking to People: Fair Haven Icon Dorothy Breckenridge’s Final Crossing
- Prosecutor: One Dead, One Injured In Shooting