The following June criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• An incident of criminal mischief at Count Basie Park was reported on June 30. It was reported that the inside of the baseball dugout was spray painted with graffiti.
Sgt. Matthew Ehrenreich took the report.
• The theft of a back pack blower, valued at $150 and a weed whacked, valued at $180, from a shed in the area of West Bergen Place was reported on June 23.
Patrolman Patrick Kennedy took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief was reported. The “Holy Family” statue on Broad Street was reported to have been pushed over, causing the statue to break. The damage is valued at $6,000.
Patrolman Grace Maggiulli took the report.
• The theft of a 24-inch gray mountain bike with lime green trim, valued at $400, from a rear of a residence in the area of Hudson Avenue was reported on June 14.
Patrolman Froilan Hernandez took the report.
• The break-in of a vehicle in the area of Hubbard Park and theft of several items — a pair of brown Fendi reading glasses valued at $100, a school ID, the vehicle registration, insurance card and a brown leather Coach coin purse that contained $20 in coins — was reported on June 8.
Patrolman Jhonathan Quispe took the report.
• The theft of a grey Mongoose beach cruiser bicycle from the area of Tilton Avenue was reported on June 4.
Patrolman Froilen Hernandez took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief, graffiti spray painted on the rear of a building in the area of Monmouth Street, was reported on June 2.
Patrolman Taylor Doremus took the report.
• The theft of two bicycles, black and pink beach cruisers valued at $200, from the rear yard of a Peter’s Place residence was reported on June 1.
Patrolman Ashon Lovick took the report.
• Ramon Olivares-Hernandez, 35, of Shrewsbury, was arrested In the area of Shrewsbury Avenue on June 28 and charged with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of weapons by Patrolman Piero Vescio.
• Fenton Barnes, 35, of Red Bank, was arrested in the area of West Bergen Place on June 24 and charged with disorderly conduct by Patrolman Ashon Lovick.
• Patrick Vansaghi, 32, of Red Bank, was arrested in the area of Monmouth Street on June 16 and charged with simple assault by Sgt. Heather Kovar.
• Jose Loaiza-Rivera, 36, of Red Bank, was arrested In the area of White Street on June 13 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) by Patrolman Kristin Altimari.
• Luis Crespo, 28, of Red Bank, was arrested In the area of Monmouth Street on June 11 and charged with simple assault by Sgt. Matthew Ehrenreich.
• Shamus Henderson, 29, of Fair Haven, was arrested in the area of Broad Street on June 2 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) by Patrolman Ashon Lovick.
• Queenarab Suggs, 25, of Freehold, was arrested in the area of Morford Place on June 2 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) and marijuana by Patrolman Taylor Doremus.
**Police reported three arrests solely on contempt of court warrants.**