Fair Havenite, mother and wife, Olga Natsis passed away at her home on Sept. 11. She was 45.
Born in Pepeli, Albania, Olga grew up with her seven brothers and sisters. She moved to Greece in 1991 and married her husband Mihali in 1992.
From there they moved to America in 1998 where they raised three sons; Thanassi, Peter, and Evan. Olga and her family moved to Fair Haven in 2014.
“She pursued her dream career as a hairdresser in a high-end salon in Red Bank, where she was extremely successful and had many clients and admirers.”Loved ones of Olga Natsis in her obituary
Relatives and friends are invited to attend the viewing at Thompson Memorial Home, Red Bank, today, Monday, Sept. 14 from 4 to 7 p.m.
In keeping with the current state mandates regarding COVID-19, face coverings must be worn by all visitors and will not be provided by the funeral home.
Guests will be directed to briefly greet the family and exit the building as soon as possible thereafter as only 25 persons are allowed in the funeral home at a time.
Funeral services will take place at 10 a.m. on Tuesday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 1033 West Park Ave., Ocean Township. Burial will follow at St. George Greek Orthodox Cemetery, Neptune.
- Retro RFH Soccer Kicks: From Snapshots to Livestream
- In Memoriam: Former Longtime Rumsonite, William V. Weithas Jr.
- Retro Picture Day Snapshot: 1950s Knollwood Kindergarten
- Prosecutor: 25-Year-Old Man Charged with Animal Cruelty
- In Memoriam: Raymond Carey, Author, Businessman, Sailor, Creator of ‘Carey Center for Democratic Capitalism, 93