They just might be called those “lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer,” as in the song, because when the heat is on and the humidity’s as high as it’s been, sluggish is the feeling one gets.
Lately, that’s how it’s been. Yet, there’s always a bit of a breeze and that soothing view down at the Fair Haven Dock. It’s a reminder that as sticky as a summer situation gets, there’s always an inhale of cool and calm at the dock to soothe the weary, hot soul.
The heat is still on today with more than 50 percent humidity making it feel like it’s more than 100 degrees. In fact, the National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory. And the haze return tomorrow will make way for stormy weather and lots of rain over the weekend. Will it cool the heat? Take a look at the forecast from the National Weather Service …
- Prosecutor: Former Corrections Officer Sentenced for Shoplifting
- In Memoriam: Longtime Rumsonite Winifred Svikart, 88
- Prosecutor: Two Charged With Supplying Drugs That Killed Woman in Overdose Death
- Prosecutor: 14 Arrested on Internet Child Sex Abuse Charges in Task Force Sweep
- Prosecutor: Cop Hits Building with Patrol SUV