The following January criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• Several residents from the east end of the borough reported on Jan. 30 that their vehicles had been burglarized with nothing taken.
Sgt. Steven Schneider took the report. Detective Dwayne Reevey is investigating.
• Four juveniles were arrested on Jan. 11 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) following a motor vehicle stop by Patrolman William Lagrotteria.
• James Herro, 61, of Red Bank, was arrested on Jan. 10 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) by Sgt. Steven Schneider. Herro was also issued several motor vehicle summonses.
• Kristina Hunt 38, of Red Bank, was arrested on Jan. 7 and charged with simple assault and false imprisonment by Patrolman Eric Patton.
• Kristen A Wimmer, 20, of Little Silver, was arrested on Jan. 2 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) by Special Officer Perkins.
- Prosecutor: Teens Charged with Conspiracy, Attempted Murder & Related Charges in Tuesday Shooting
- Retro Fair Haven 8th Grade Grads
- Prosecutor: Shooting Leaves Teen in Critical Condition
- Police Report: Theft, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Assault, Harassment, DWI, Criminal Mischief
- Retro Happy RFH Campers