The following November and December arrests were reported by Rumson police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.Continue reading Rumson Police Report: Drug Possession & Dealing, Theft of Services, DUI
The following October arrests were reported by Rumson police.
An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• Anthony Goltsch, 40, of Manchester, was arrested on Oct. 13 at police headquarters and charged with theft by failure to make required disposition of property by Detective Donald Schneider.
• Skylar Leventhal, 20, of Asbury Park, was arrested on Oct. 9 in the area of Lakeside Drive and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) and possession of CDS paraphernalia by Patrolman Michael Berger.
• Gilberto Romero Jimenez, 28, of Red Bank, was arrested on Oct. 4 in the area of Navesink Avenue and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by Patrolman Stephanie Lehner.
• Raymond Waldron, 28, of Massachusetts, was arrested on Oct. 3 in the area of Laurel Lane and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by S/O Christopher Ibarra.
Rumson police this morning announced on social media, as a “Community Alert” that two private schools in the borough were put into lockdown due to a report of a knife-wielding woman.Continue reading Rumson Police: Authorities Investigate Report of Knife-Wielding Woman
The following September arrests were reported by Rumson police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
- Anthony Goltsch, 40, of Manchester, was arrested in the area of East River Road and Washington Street on Sept. 30 and charged with multiple counts of theft Detective Donald Schneider.
- Jack Dawson, 19, of Rumson, was arrested in the area of Brookside Drive on Sept. 13 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) and possession of drug paraphernalia by Special Officer Christopher Ibarra.
The owner of Rumson store Golden Goose Jewelers was charged today with theft after allegedly failing to return more than $260,000 worth of jewelry that was left at his store on consignment or for redesign, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni announced in a released statement.Continue reading Rumson: Golden Goose Jewelers Store Owner Charged with $260K Theft
The summer of 2020 in the Rumson-Fair Haven area has seen a pandemic, the lightning speed wrath of a tropical storm, a vast power outage and now, with the sun’s reappearance, shark sightings in the Navesink River.Continue reading Rumson Police: Bull Shark Sightings in River
If you were one of the many who heard first aid, fire and police sirens blaring n the Rumson-Fair Haven area on Sunday afternoon, you probably also know by now that the accident that brought the brigade of emergency responders to the intersection of Ridge and Fair Haven roads left a Rumson couple literally a little flipped out and banged up, but alright and grateful.Continue reading Volunteer Value: Surviving a Sunday Drive Accident
The following June arrests were reported by Rumson police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• Melany Gonzalez-Trejo, 21, of Keansburg, was arrested in the area of Rumson Road and Bellevue Avenue on June 30 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) by Patrolman Joseph Strohmenger.
• Robert Olshan, 28, of Rumson, was arrested in the area of Forrest Avenue and Carton Street on June 24 and charged with theft of services and defiant trespass by Sgt. Robert Boyer.
• Stephen Grosso, 30, of Fair Haven, was arrested in the area of West River Road and Bellevue Avenue on June 15 and charged with criminal mischief and hindering apprehension after numerous reports of broken mailboxes in the area.
• Courtney Larson, 35, of Middletown, was arrested in the area of West River Road and Second Street on June 4 and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) by Patrolman Donald Morse.
Frustrated with a years’ long problem looming over the area in surge spurts and the unheeding of advice regarding it, Rumson police have taken their message to the streets with lit signage: “Car thieves are back! Lock your cars!”Continue reading Rumson Police Take Their Car Theft Message to the Streets
No tickets here. Just a reward checkpoint.Continue reading Scene Around: Pulled Over by Police for a Chat & Reward
There’s another new officer on the Rumson police beat and taking those calls for help.Continue reading Scene Around: Welcoming a Rumson Officer & a Dispatcher