The following July criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• It was reported sometime in the overnight hours of July 19 several items were stolen from a vehicle on Oak Place sometime overnight.
Cpl. John Koetzner took the report.
• The theft of a bottle of wine valued at $3,000 was reported on July 7.
Patrolman Christian Hostrup took the report.
• Corey Caneiro, 45, of Fair Haven, was arrested on July 13 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) and refusal to submit to a breathalyzer by Patrolman Brooks Robinson following a motor vehicle stop for which Caneiro was issued speeding and reckless driving summonses.
• Terence Farley, 59, of Staten Island, NY, was arrested on July 13 and charged with possession of marijuana by Sgt. Stephen Schneider following a motor vehicle stop.
• Ann Richards, 44, of Fair Haven, was arrested on July 7 on an outstanding warrant for $1,500 out of Ocean Township by Patrolman Brooks Robinson.