The following March criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Fair Haven police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• A Lake Ave resident reported on March 26 that an unknown person accessed the families’ cell phone provider and transferred a phone number to a different carrier. Patrolman Christian Hostrup took the fraud report.
• An unknown person drew a swastika in the mulch near the playground area of the McCarter Park on March 17. Detective Dwayne Reevey is the investigating officer.
• Carnella Ferrando, 77, of Middletown, was arrested following a motor vehicle stop on March 29 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), refusal to submit to a breathalyzer and other traffic violations by SLEO Alex Perkins.
• Braulio Labraflores, 45, of Long Branch, was arrested on March 23 on an active warrant for his arrest out of Allenhurst by Patrolman Brooks Robinson on March 23. He was processed and released after posting full cash bail.
• Thomas Moriarty, 31, of Middletown, was arrested following a motor vehicle stop on March 13 and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), operating a vehicle without an interlock device, possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and other motor vehicle offenses by Patrolman Brooks Robinson.