The following recent criminal incidents were reported by Red Bank police:
• The theft of a brown leather bi-fold wallet was reported stolen from a location in the area of Monmouth Street on March 27. The wallet reportedly contained roughly $120 in cash, a social security card, NJ driver’s license and two credit cards.
Patrolman Michael Zadlock took the report.
• The theft of several pieces of landscaping equipment have been reported stolen from the area of Evergreen Terrace on March 25. The stolen items reported were: two hedge trimmers valued at $500 each, two weed whackers valued at $500 each and one backpack blower valued at $500.
Patrolman Garrett Falco took the report.
• The theft of a bright blue job box with the words Crosson Construction on it was reported stolen from a work site in the area of Shrewsbury Avenue on March 25. The box was described as 5 x 2.5 feet deep and 2 feet high and weighing about 200 pounds. It was valued at $400.
Patrolman Milton Gray IV took the report.
• The theft of a black AT&T Nokia flip phone, valued at $200, was reported stolen from a room in the area of Riverview Plaza on March 24.
Patrolman Luke Cahill took the report.
• The theft of $65 in cash from an unattended wallet in the area of Riverview Plaza was reported on March 23.
Detective Paul Perez took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Catherine Street was reported on March 22. A vehicle parked in a private driveway as reported to have been keyed on the passenger side door to the rear of the vehicle. Damages were estimated at $1,000.
Patrolman Cevin Albert took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Marine Park — $400 worth of damage done to a restroom — was reported on March 14.
Patrolman Michael Padlock took the report.