The following recent criminal incidents were reported by Red Bank police:
• Animal Control reported incidents of theft in the area of Eastside Park. It was reported that six aluminum dog waste street signs that were affixed to fence in the area of the park were taken. The estimated value of each sign is $100.
Patrolman Michael Baron took the report.
• The theft of an unlocked black and red Giant men’s mountain bike, valued at $400, from the area of Wallace Street was reported on Feb.17.
Patrolman Patrick Kennedy took the report.
• A break-in was reported at a sub-station located in the area of Newman Springs Road on Feb. 14. The theft of roughly 16 feet of copper, valued at about $2 per pound, was reported to have occurred sometime between Jan. 20 and Feb. 14.
Patrolman Sean Hauschildt took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Oakland Street was reported on Feb. 7. It was reported that the front door of a home was damaged, leaving the appearance of an attempted break-in. No entry had been made and nothing appeared to be missing.
Patrolman Shane Dengel took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of West Bergen Place was reported on Feb. 5. It was that reported a brick was thrown through the rear passenger side window of a parked vehicle. The damage was estimated at $350.
Patrolman Gary Watson took the report.