** NOTE: Due to the inclement weather, Thursday’s concert, The WAG was postponed to Thursday, July 20.**
Concerts on the dock in Fair Haven have been a weekly summer tradition for some years now. But, the usual Friday or Saturday night concert has been shifted to Thursdays and one Friday this summer for the free concerts at the gazebo at the foot of Fair Haven Road on the Navesink River .
The series started off on June 22, a Thursday, with Avery Rose & the Thorns. And, borough officials have announced the entire schedule with all the concerts on Thursdays, in case you were thinking you were missing something, as some have asked.
The rest of the amended schedule is as follows:
• Thursday, July 13, Pat Murphy, 7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, July 20, The WAG, 7 p.m.
• Thursday, July 27, The Band of Two Rivers, 7 p.m.
• Friday, Aug. 11, Late 4 Lunch, 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 17, Sharkskin Classic, 7 p.m.