The following recent criminal incidents and arrests were reported by Red Bank police. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
• A theft in the area of West Sunset Avenue was reported on May 13. It was reported that a brick was thrown into the front passenger side of a vehicle, shattering the window, and $140 in cash was taken from the vehicle.
Patrolman Patrick Kennedy took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief in the area of Monmouth Street was reported on May 8. It was reported that a vehicle towing a trailer backed up and ran over six bushes valued at $100 each.
Patrolman Sean Hauschildt took the report.
• There was a report of a theft in the area of Monmouth Street on May 1. It was reported that a bicycle, valued at $50, was stolen from the rear of a business.
Patrolman Jorge Torres took the report.
• Kevin Alberto-Israel, 18, of Red Bank, was arrested on May 15 in the area of South Bridge Avenue and charged with simple assault by Patrolman Kristin Altimari.
• Jose Rodriguez- Morales, 19, of Red Bank, was arrested on May 14 in the area of River Street and charged with obstructing the administration of law by Patrolman Cevin Albert.
• Adam George, 25, of Port Monmouth, was arrested on May 13 in the area of Warf Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct by Patrolman Cevin Albert.
• Justin Salazar, 25, of Red Bank, was arrested on May 13 in the area of Wallace Street and charged with simple assault by Patrolman Gary Watson.
• Steven Radel, 53, of Hopkinson, MA, was arrested on May 11 in the area of Broad Street and charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) by Patrolman Ashon Lovick.
• Gary Dzielinski, 30, of Neptune, was arrested on May 6 in the area of Maple Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia by Patrolman Stanley Balmer.