Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School’s (RFH’s) senior scholar athletes have officially committed their talents to colleges for the fall.
There were 13 who took part in National Signing Day on Feb. 1 at the high school.
Surrounded by proud coaches and family members, they signed either National Letters of Intent or commitments to participate in National Collegiate Athletic Association programs at the colleges of their choice next year.
RFH students and their sports are:
• Nicholas Calabrese, Fairfield University, Boys soccer;
• Samuel Sapnar, St. Lawrence University, Boys Soccer;
• Hannah LoSavio, St. Joseph’s University, Girls Soccer;
• Grace Forsyth, Lehigh University, Girls Soccer;
• Samantha Beaudreault, College of St. Joseph’s, Girls Soccer;
• Thomas Chapin, University of Sioux Falls, Football;
• Timothy Leonard, Bentley University, Football;
• Michael Murdock, Lafayette College, Football;
• Michael O’Connor, Bryant University, Football;
• Tyler Pierson, Hobart and Williams Smith College, Football;
• Michael Ruane, University of Massachusetts, Football;
• Matthew Vecchiarelli, Holy Cross, Football;
• Michael Shaw, Loyola University, Mens Rowing.
— Edited press release from Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (RFH)